Available roles at Connex One
(select a role & scroll to view)
Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive role is an opportunity to join a fun, fast paced and dynamic team that sells our product Globally. We're looking for people who are motivated to succeed, want to continue to grow our team, have a passion for working in a sales environment and can do all that with a smile on their face!
● Place outbound phone calls to set appointments to initiate the sales process.
● Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals through execution of lead generation activities.
● Continuous prospecting through LinkedIn, Networking Events and other sources.
● Make set targeted calls daily into target accounts.
● Acquire new Business Customers focusing on businesses with between 10-100 Employees.
● Delivery of all personal KPIs and targets, specifically focussed on new connections, contract value and profit, identifying and winning new revenue streams across omnichannel integration of CXM (Customer Experience Management) & WFO (Workforce Optimization Tool) CRM systems. This includes solutions incorporating Phone, SMS, Email, Web, Social and Live Chat, with Gamification and AI Analytic Functions.
● Having a full understanding of Connex One products and services creating tailored value propositions for your prospects.
● Acting as an ambassador for the business and exhibiting Connex One core values.
● Stakeholder & relationship management - engaging across all levels within prospective customers' businesses.
● Develop, manage, and maintain a strong opportunity pipeline to ensure key sales KPIs are met or exceeded.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
● Previous new business sales experience for a Telecoms or ICT organization.
● Consultative selling in a B2B environment.
● Ability to drive and define timescales and client decision-making processes.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional.
Enterprise Sales Manager
Manage a sales team (Pod) and to achieve the overall Connex One targets that have been set out for the sales team(Pod) by creating and maintaining profitable and strategic relationships and excellent customer service.
● Day to day management of your own Diary and your dedicated Business Development Executives.
● Ensure that targets allocated to the Pod are achieved both on an individual and team basis.
● Define, develop and manage relationships with key individuals in the customer base and ensure the relationship with contacts are maintained at all levels.
● Develop and implement account strategies that deliver on the sales objectives.
● Actively contribute information relating to sales and prospecting activities through regular feedback and sales and operational meetings.
● Continuous participation in Connex One product updates and sales training.
● Responsible for compiling proposals and tenders and the delivery to customers.
● Makes sales calls to new and existing customers.
● Monitor and report on sales activities for Executive and Management teams.
● Regularly update forecasts and Salesforce.
Head of Infrastructure
In your role as Head of Infrastructure, you’ll be responsible for the technical onboarding and after onboarding support of our growing staff and client base, ensuring that both receive paramount service.
To be considered, you will be able to evidence that you understand the implementation and troubleshooting of Networking and Windows domain environments within a customer environment. You will have experience of working within multiple customer environments with varied topologies. You need to be a proactive and motivated individual who is passionate about security, has strong technical skills and background in infrastructure, a can-do attitude, inquisitive nature and a desire to be proactive.
● Set-up and troubleshooting of Windows Environments for our staff based in our Miami offices and remote staff in North America.
● Follow company processes to ensure adherence to our security standards.
● Onboard multiple clients onto our omnichannel platform with Site Surveys/Installations.
● Perform Network Analysis for our customers, both remotely and on site.
● Collaborate with our Head office team in Manchester to ensure targets are being met.
● Helping to promote information security awareness throughout the organisation.
● Act as an escalation point for the IT Technicians.
● Help to qualify new sales opportunities through detailed discovery meetings, building interest and engagement with senior stakeholders.
● Identify and respond to suitable opportunities and take a lead technical role in achieving success.
Lead Solutions Architect
Solutions Architects in our business live at the intersection of sales and technology. Using your technical background as a foundation, you’ll help prospective clients understand the efficiency gains and benefits that can be delivered by modern, cloud-based, customer experiences. Some of the opportunities will be formal procurement processes, and some will be driven by "art of the possible" demo-style sessions to enthuse, excite and engage prospective clients.
Working alongside our in-house sales team, product specialists and delivery teams, you’ll own the early customer conversations. This will include actions such as:
● Manage a team of Solutions Architects
● Work alongside our in-house teams, sales team, product specialists and delivery teams, you’ll own the early customer conversations.
● Designing and driving the delivery of modern, engaging sales presentations and demos.
● Responding to RFIs and RFPs
● Meeting new and existing clients face to face and online, to explain what is possible and push the boundaries of our products.
● Helping to qualify new sales opportunities through detailed discovery meetings, building interest and engagement with senior stakeholders.
● Ability to identify and respond to suitable opportunities and take a lead technical role in achieving success.